a BRING YOUR OWN MAT moment

In her novel White Oleander, Jane Fritch suggests that beauty is something to be used, "like a hammer or a key". Thats your assignment, Pisces. Find practical ways to make your beauty work for you. For example, invoke it to help you win friends and influence people. Put it into action to drum up new opportunities and hunt down provocative invitations. And don't tell me you possess insufficient beauty to accomplish these things. I guarantee you that you have more than enough. To understand why I'm so sure, you may have to shed some ugly definitions of beauty you've unconsciously absorbed from our warped culture. - Rob Brezsny of Free Will Astrology

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Juicing isn't a FAD Damn it



I take things personal when I notice things that has been around for years has become a fad then it disappears till it reappears again. Like Lance Armstrong, he hasn't competed in years but damn it we are going to make him admit to something, anything before he can't be held liable. AYE!

Here is my schfeel on Juicing. Everybody should be doing it. Be it a daily drink, or a remedy to help you with your digestion especially when you are ill.

Own a juicer, its not less of a juicer if you didn't spend more than $40 on one. I did. Infact the second one I bought cost me $200 only to piss me off in finding that in the pulp, I squeezed it and there was even more Juice. Oh so wasteful. SMH! I gifted it to someone and I was happy with my $20 juicer.

Point I was making you don't need to invest that much in juicing nor does the fruits you choose has to be Organic.
If your body has hardly had any fresh vegetables it won't know the difference if you started putting something Organic in it, well atleast in the beginning as you are getting started. I am not against anything Organic its just try something fresh, everything fresh and see what a difference it could make with your body.
Then as you start doing the "process of elimination" then you will want to go Organic.

I just want you to start and be an advocate of not letting being a wee bit healthier die out.

Jucing isn't a FAD damn it, it will give you amazing hair days everyday! AYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment