a BRING YOUR OWN MAT moment

In her novel White Oleander, Jane Fritch suggests that beauty is something to be used, "like a hammer or a key". Thats your assignment, Pisces. Find practical ways to make your beauty work for you. For example, invoke it to help you win friends and influence people. Put it into action to drum up new opportunities and hunt down provocative invitations. And don't tell me you possess insufficient beauty to accomplish these things. I guarantee you that you have more than enough. To understand why I'm so sure, you may have to shed some ugly definitions of beauty you've unconsciously absorbed from our warped culture. - Rob Brezsny of Free Will Astrology

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Google Hangout Online Yoga Class


And so it begins. With all the accessibility to be connected, it is those things that I honestly say and feel, DISCONNECT NOW!
Then a client finds me, she lives in a rural town and though the availability to have Yoga DVDs galore, she was at a point in her practice where she wanted more than books, DVDs and YouTube.

I mean the nearest yoga studio is an hour away, who has time for THAT?

Student: Joy I have been reading your blog and wanted to know can you teach me one on one online?
Me: I teach a class on Wednesdays
Student: I live in Florida
Me: hmmmm
Student: I already added you as a circle of friends on my google hangout
Me: What?
Student: You have gmail, its how I found you!
Me: okay...(gulp, laying over my kitchen counter, wondering does YouTube show me how to work it?)


We meet once a week and now I have three ladies who don't know each other who live in town but prefer the online option, we meet once a week.

Here we go! Friday June, 21, 2013 is a free class on Intro to Yoga Online, Join me!
Limited to 10, so please if you are someone uncertain wait till that day to join rather than say you want to be part of it and um, well even online you do a no show, denying someone who would have been on it.
Join my circle
You have to have a google account to join, join my circle of friends, and BAM your in!

No comments:

Post a Comment