a BRING YOUR OWN MAT moment

In her novel White Oleander, Jane Fritch suggests that beauty is something to be used, "like a hammer or a key". Thats your assignment, Pisces. Find practical ways to make your beauty work for you. For example, invoke it to help you win friends and influence people. Put it into action to drum up new opportunities and hunt down provocative invitations. And don't tell me you possess insufficient beauty to accomplish these things. I guarantee you that you have more than enough. To understand why I'm so sure, you may have to shed some ugly definitions of beauty you've unconsciously absorbed from our warped culture. - Rob Brezsny of Free Will Astrology

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day Three of MAY CAUSE MIRACLES




Why I am choosing the like of A Course in Miracles as a self study for my yoga practice?

In finding out about A Course in Miracles I was blown away by the radical ways in the transitions of my life. Sitting there, reflecting in my WTF moments that really, my reactions were misunderstood perceptions? In that created this growth that has been unmeasurable because it has continued to grow without me even sitting there being away to work on my self.

A Course in Miracles is hardcore self study. Yoga Sutras too but I found A Course in Miracles is allot more the Americanized version of the Yoga Sutras except really OCD to the nitty gritty of things. If you compare the books. The Yoga Sutras is a thinner book.
People will say, "Joy, Americanized is watered down?" Americanized is OCD for me. Many of us obsess and analyze every detail.
The sweet thing about A Course in Miracles is that its a daily reflectional like a daily bible devotional. Everyday take a lesson and bear witness to it.

I Chose for the next six weeks of our self study May Cause Miracles because Gabrielle Bernstein simplified it and forty days is a good amount of commitment that lets you decide can I swallow 365 days of ACIM or could one be happy with just 40 days?

No comments:

Post a Comment