a BRING YOUR OWN MAT moment

In her novel White Oleander, Jane Fritch suggests that beauty is something to be used, "like a hammer or a key". Thats your assignment, Pisces. Find practical ways to make your beauty work for you. For example, invoke it to help you win friends and influence people. Put it into action to drum up new opportunities and hunt down provocative invitations. And don't tell me you possess insufficient beauty to accomplish these things. I guarantee you that you have more than enough. To understand why I'm so sure, you may have to shed some ugly definitions of beauty you've unconsciously absorbed from our warped culture. - Rob Brezsny of Free Will Astrology

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Can I tell you about Jock itch?

I know this can be TMI but eh....A client said I rocked. He took my advice and now loves Melaleuca.

JOCK ITCH REMEDY!
Maleleuca and coconut oil, rub it and just like that stuff is healing. How long it took to heal, unsure. How often he applied it, unsure, but he has been the happiest guy ever for the past two weeks.

I use Maleleuca for when my feet itches because I walk on grass at times. Sorry I cannot be a testimony for Jock Itch. Heard of it, never seen it nor felt it, but I Googled it.

This is what I got from the Mayo Clinic Website: Please be advised the photo provided might make you think twice about keeping your self cleaner and dry?


Photo of jock itch
Jock itch is characterized by an itchy, red rash on your genitals, inner thighs and buttocks. It occurs in warm, moist areas of the body and is common in athletes and people who are overweight or sweat a great deal.

So there you go, a bit of an education. 

No comments:

Post a Comment