a BRING YOUR OWN MAT moment

In her novel White Oleander, Jane Fritch suggests that beauty is something to be used, "like a hammer or a key". Thats your assignment, Pisces. Find practical ways to make your beauty work for you. For example, invoke it to help you win friends and influence people. Put it into action to drum up new opportunities and hunt down provocative invitations. And don't tell me you possess insufficient beauty to accomplish these things. I guarantee you that you have more than enough. To understand why I'm so sure, you may have to shed some ugly definitions of beauty you've unconsciously absorbed from our warped culture. - Rob Brezsny of Free Will Astrology

Monday, October 7, 2013

How Faith was created


I have been described as being "Unchurched"! Hmmm. What does that even mean?

Ever since I was little with my childhood faith wasn't taught to me by my parents or someone of religion, it was just something I had within. If I can get through this beating, belittling, neglect, abandonment, that things will be okay. (yes folks abuse has become a norm now than it could ever suprise a person today)

I just remember hearing a voice stating, "just let it go, allow it to happen, I will protect you all I can and things will be alright!" Nobody was there, I just trusted and had faith.

Yes after all those years you would think as many have would be angry and disillusioned and infact abandon GOD and walk away from it all. Infact many who find themselves to be Born again is a product of this. Lost and then found. 

I was never Lost, nor did I ever seek, nor doubt. I just had faith, believed, and trusted without a doubt.

Kids during Elementary age comes to that point of feeling scared, of anything.
I have had many friends and strangers share this with me and all I could think of is that some of us need inanimate things to believe in to have faith. 
I suggested to many, pick up antyhing a rock, pretty gem, a crystal, and though for you you may not see anything of it, but kids relate to things that aren't so common as something magical, and tell your child, that this object will protect them through anything and it will comfort them of anything.

Its like MAGIC, because just like that the fear is put at ease.

What does this have to do with the previous story of me having faith? It has similarities but seen in different ways. Some of us just trust the faith within us that everything is going to be okay, and many need an object to remind us to have faith. One isn't better than the other, just trust that everything will be okay.





No comments:

Post a Comment